Sunday, September 4, 2011

Being Alive

Today I was talking to my friend about recreational activities and what it meant to his family growing up to participate in such activities together. His family would ski together, go boating together, hiking, canyoneering, etc. He said that such activities helped his family grow closer. It really is impressive how such activities strengthen relationships.

I can say the same for my family. When you're doing something active you feel good about yourself, you feel healthy, energized and confident. I think those positive feelings about yourself also help you feel positive towards others and naturally that would strengthen any relationship. So, I definitely believe doing recreational activities together is something worth making time for.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post :) I totally agree. How are things going? Are you going to the Reunion?